Online Presence Sept/03/2021

 Current Online Presence 

As of now (09/03/21) I don’t have too much online presence. Thanks to the galleries’ shows I’ve been in, one can search my name and find some information about me—mostly about my art pieces. 

I have an Instagram. At the beginning, my goal was to only post about my Art work. However, I barely post anything. At the most once every few months. I mostly use it to communicate with friends. Likewise, I ignored my Facebook account and page for awhile. My excuse is that I’m not photogenic nor I have anything to share about. 

I created a LinkedIn account few years ago because a friend insisted on it. I think I opened it once or twice. He was the only contact I had. 

Also, few months ago, one of the galleries invited me to open a Alignable account. I don’t have much intention of creating a small business, but I haven’t taken advantage of the things this website offers. 

In one of my semesters, I was required to create a Handshake account. I created it, but didn’t use because I was already overwhelmed with all the things I was doing that semester.

I believe, my inconsistency in social media and other websites has been a great issue. 


What I want to change 

I always want to start new projects, but then due to different circumstances I never finish them. I believe I should organize all the things I already started. For example:

  • I always find it annoying to remember all the different accounts and passwords. I should keep a notebook with all these. Thus, once I need to reopen an app, I will not have to reset everything. 
  •  I have to open every app/website and check what to eliminate and change. Everything needs fo be updated.
  •  I should create an agenda that will remind me to check/post consistently. 

I have two different fields I need to work on, Arts and Forensics.  Thus, I don’t want to mix them when searched for the information. However, I would like a single website. I’m thinking of creating a website where one can either look for an specific profile (science or arts). I can post the links for the specific field.


How I’ll start working on it

I believe dedicating 2-3 days to each website/app is enough to update them, and add anything missing. I would have to have a notebook/agenda to remind me what to update and when afterwards, so I can be consistent. 

The website would be the last thing to do. Unfortunately, I don’t have the knowledge to create it from scratch. I would probably use Wix to create it. As the last thing to do, I would only had to work on the design instead of worrying about what to add. 


Hope I’ll have an update soon…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protein: Q13231 (CHIT1)

CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE

First Day! Streak Method, Gram Stain Test and Microscope.