Translating my college experience into employer-desired experiences

These are the college experiences that I had during college. I re-write them as how I will have them in a resume. 


Experience 1: Under Research/Independent Project

I participated in the decomposition project this summer, and this winter.

Assisted in a research studying insects activity during decomposition.

Collaborated with other students to identify of different insects' order.

Consulted with lab partners, lab supervisor and professor to design experiments


Experience 2: Under Work Experience

I worked in the school library. I work at the desk, helped in cleaning, and assisted in some projects

Performed regular cataloguing of new acquisitions.

Maintained organized library collection as well as staff/faculty copies.

Built a string knowledge base of library materials and Workflows system.

Answered phones and directed phones calls to the appropriate recipients.

Responded numerous references questions daily basis

Referred students to appropriate resources.


Experience 3: Under Research/ Independent Projects

I participated in different art exhibitions outside of school

Organized materials' prices to calculated overall piece's price.

Engaged in research about exhibition's topic.

Delivered all projects to high standard of creative excellence. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protein: Q13231 (CHIT1)

CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE

First Day! Streak Method, Gram Stain Test and Microscope.