Spring 2023

SPRING 2023, FINALLY A SENIOR!


I've been an undergraduate for a looong time. When I first decided to do two majors, I thought time would fly, but now I feel anxious. I want to graduate already!

This semester, I'm taking too many classes (+18 credits). Two of them are studio classes: Foundry and Art & Science. I enrolled in Foundry to work on my honors thesis. Some of the pieces that I'll be presenting will be made out of metal. Also, I needed to pay the fee to use the studio during this semester. The second class focuses in science communication. We will be sculpting the research of some professors. 

In West campus, I'm taking required classes for Forensics. The one I'm excited about is Forensic Toxicology. Even though I hate Chemistry, I find Forensic Toxicology really interesting. I'm also taking a DNA typing class. This one is not required, but I will be learning the material taught in Molecular Biology. Now, I'm not enroll in "Forensic Science Service Learn," but my professor allowed me to attend her lecture. I want to learn about Cold Cases because, in the future, I hope to work in this area.

My goals for this semester are:

  • PASS ORGANIC CHEMISTRY II.....with an A+ if possible.....
  • Complete my research in Rufifacies Oviposition Preference
  • Complete half of my Honors Thesis.
  • Be more involved with DNA work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protein: Q13231 (CHIT1)

CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE

First Day! Streak Method, Gram Stain Test and Microscope.